Ok, first things first – Both gold and silver broke out yesterday!! Both closed above the resistance point. Gold closed at $652.00 (up $7.80) and silver closed at $13.514 (up $0.195). Yesterday was the day to buy. Actually all of January was the month to buy. Especially silver. There are some new watch points – $675 for gold and $13.80 for silver … and I think we will see those marks in the next week or two.
Now on to my rant for the week …
- People who talk on a cellphone at the restaurant
- People who stink (I’m talking about people who need to really scrub, not just wear a deoderant, I’m talking need to be hosed down in public because they stink so bad)
- Gas prices that change $.25 in a matter of hours
- People who don’t use turn signals
- When my printer runs out of ink
- Underwear that creeps into your crack
- People who don’t flush after using the toilet
- People who don’t wash after using the toilet
- Commercials that insult my intelligence
- TV shows that make dads out to be idiots/jerks/low-lifes/etc
- Bad haircuts
- Rude people
- Junk mail (and SPAM of course)
- Getting ripped off!
- Lines at my local Super Wal-Mart! Come on people, there are 26 checkout counters, and you only have 5 cashiers? What is up with that!??
I guess that’s enough for now …