Top 5 pet peeves
- Bad drivers
- Squeezing any tube delivered substance from the middle – especially toothpaste .. that’s why I have my own tube now.
- People who do not wash their hands after using the restroom – look I don’t care you didn’t pee on your fingers … yeah yeah yeah urine is sterile … whatever …
- Being late …. can’t stand it. I unfortunately have learned to adapt to being late. I have a wife and 2 daughters … I’m always going to be late.
Top 5 places to live
- Petroleum County Montana – As of the census of 2000, there were 493 people, 211 households, and 136 families residing in the county … I don’t like crowds.
- Cades Cove, Tennessee – yes I know it’s part of the national parks system. But have you ever been there? It’s the perfect setting. Fertile ground. Herds of wild animals. Naturally pure water sources. And hard as heck to get to. And again no people.
- Right where I am now … I’m already there why move?
- 35.613913, -82.514942
- Somewhere outside of but close to Glasgow so I could catch a Celtics match once in a while …
Top 5 favorite foods
- Jelly Bellies – the 49 flavors 3 pound jar or bag
- Montgomery Inn Ribs
- Wheat Thins
- Red Delicious Apples
- Homemade chicken and dumplings
Top 5 things to do after winning SuperLotto
- Tell no one!
- Wait a few weeks and then set up a blind trust and have my lawyer claim the funds for the trust (yes a lump sum settlement) – this would involve setting up a financial plan for investing (includes spending 1/3 of the winnings on silver and gold)
- Disconnect all phones or at least get new numbers and give them to no one
- Pay off everything, keep working (but know that I don’t have to settle for any old job and probably look for a new one right off the bat)
- Give away 10% to several organizations – BSA, GSA, a couple local churches, perhaps set up a scholarship fund.
Top 5 people of all time (in no particular order)
- Jesus Christ
- Benjamin Franklin
- Nikola Tesla
- Isaac Newton
Top 5 books
- The Holy Bible
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (all 3 books and The Hobbit)
- The Thomas Covenant Series (yes all 3 series)
- Anthem, Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged (yes all 3)
- The Essential Kierkegaard